Here are Kristilee's top tips:
- Stay away from anything with large distracting logos or sayings
- Try to stay away from everyone wearing all black or white. You want to coordinate and not match. If someone will be wearing a pattern, take the two most prominent colors from that pattern and then have family two family members wear those colours. If you have more family members then that, they is where I like to add in more neutrals (greys, whites, black, navy, beige)
- Always dress like yourself, don’t wear something you would never wear normally! If you don’t feel like yourself you won’t look comfortable in your photos
- Make sure you think of things such as shoes as well, your photographer will most likely make you sit down, so shoes and socks are most likely to show!
- For fall especially I like when families where outfits with jewel tones; Burgundy, navy, browns, mustard, emerald greens, etc
We love these tips, and it should help in making your family photos a bit easier to coordinate for this fall!
Be sure to check out Kristilee Parish Photography on Facebook to see some her great work, or get some more outfit inspiration.