We get asked time and time again about some of the make-up that we use in our photoshoots. All of our models (AKA our friends), come in whatever hair and make-up they feel comfortable in. Here are a few of our favorites when we are shooting!
1. No matter what the day, we always try and start with moisturizer, and especially on picture days. Our pick is TATCHA The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer. It is lightweight, gives great coverage, and we feel moisturized all day long.
2. Our next must have is a great eyebrow pencil. Being fair skinned means my eyebrows can go MIA in photos. Our pick is the Goof Proof Brow Pencil from Benefit. For reference we are a #1 in color.
3. Our other must have when shooting is a great mascara. We don't do fake lashes, so try to make the most of what we have. Our favorite mascara is the Milk Makeup KUSH Mascara.
4. Our final must have for photoshoots is some lip color to prevent looking washed out. Right now we have 2 favorites. We have shared before the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in No Walk of Shame. Our other favorite is Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in English Rose
If we are going all out, then we start to add in a couple more of our favorite makeup brands to complete the look.
5. We love Morphe brushes. We use 3 different ones for our eyes, one for our blush and one for our foundation. They are easy to use, great quality and come at a really affordable price point.
6. We are a big M.A.C fan and use 2 of their products religiously. The Teddy Eye Pencil has been our favorite for years. We also love their Body & Face Foundation.
7. Finally we tend to gravitate towards browns and purples when it comes to our eye shadows. Not only do they pair well with our green eyes, but it also helps to give a neutral look for the pictures. Our 2 favorites right now are the Morphe 9T Neutral Territory Palette and the Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette
We hope you find a few favorites in these, and be sure to comment below with your favorites, or which of these you have tried!